Agriculture Field Service Technician
Compensation: $33,655.00 - $50,810.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Great pay and benefits. Competitive Compensation Packages are available. Hiring Full-time Service Technician to perform a variety of in and out of store repair and maintenance duties. Hiring in Fremont, NE, Clarkson, NE, Wahoo, NE & Humphrey, NE. Call us for details :
Service Technician Benefits
- Industry competitive base hourly, plus monthly paid incentive opportunity that can add as much as an additional $8 per hour
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, paid-time-off (PTO), and 401K with match
- Competitive Compensation Packages are available.
Service Technician Requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Basic Service Technician certification preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred
- Valid driver's license is required
- Forklift license preferred
About AgriVision Equipment
Here's the opportunity to put your hands-on mechanical, customer focus, and people skills to work while having an opportunity to grow your career at the same time! AgriVision Equipment is seeking a high-energy individual who brings the desire to learn and to grow into a long-term successful career path in the ag equipment industry. Previous experience and knowledge of large ag equipment or commercial/turf equipment are welcomed but not required, but there's a lot we can train with the right individual who is willing to work hard, make our customers #1, and who is committed to integrity, excellence, financial responsibility, and teamwork.
Associated topics: automotive, breakdown, field service, field service technician, machine maintenance, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, mechanical, repair, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...