Technical Agronomist (Aurora)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Technical Agronomist - Western NebraskaYOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Technical Agronomist (Western Nebraska), are to:
Domestic relocation assistance may be offered with this role.WHO YOU ARE
- Plan and execute field scale testing programs, programs will include field testing of commercial Bayer seed products and ground breaker trials for new product launches from all platforms;
- Collaborate with seed dealers/growers to plant trials, collect required data, maintain and harvest trials;
- Provide technical support and training for seed dealers and Bayer sales team;
- Work with Bayer sales team to achieve local business objectives through technical support, consultation and training;
- Provide seed dealer support strategically based on business priorities;
- Establish and execute effective communication and training strategies with seed dealers;
- Provide technical information for seed, trait and chemistry products;
- Communicate agronomic positioning and benefits of seed and trait products and the benefits and uses of crop protection products;
- Develop and instill confidence in product recommendations and tailored solutions;
- Create annual Agronomy business plan for communication/alignment with sales team with strategies and prioritize activities to achieve business objectives;
- Plan and execute tactics to support identified business strategies and objectives;
- Actively participate in local portfolio management and future year forecasting;
- Assume Sales Team and/or Agronomy Team project leadership role(s);
- Build profile as technical expert in territory;
- Build presence and credibility with key growers, seed dealers, crop consultants and other key 3rd party stakeholders;
- Comply with Bayer safety and vehicle safety policies.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), M.S. or Ph.D. degree in agriculture or related discipline;
- Minimum seven years (B.S.), four (M.S.) or three (Ph.D.) years of experience in agronomy, sales, field development or R&D related roles.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 60 pounds. (a bag of seed)
- Ability to pass driving record background check (i.e. moving violations, accidents, license suspension, etc.)
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the 'Passion to Innovate' and the 'Power to Change', we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: United States : Nebraska : Residence Based
Division: Crop Science
Reference Code: 118681
+ 1 888-###-####, option #5
Loading some great jobs for you...