Responsible for project work as assigned by the Engineering Coordinator/ Product Line Coordinator in the realms of electrical, mechanical, and systems of new and existing equipment. Responsible for assisting manufacturing Setups with manufacturing floor maintenance issues as necessary, as well as mentoring the manufacturing Setups in trouble shooting methods and techniques of manufacturing processes and equipment. Responsible in assisting with production scheduling.
Specific Skill Sets Required:
1. Responsible for doing changeovers and setting up the equipment properly.
2. Must keep equipment running in a good state of repair to meet production and quality standards.
3. Is responsible for generating accurate maintenance records and other records as required by management.
4. Responsible for machine cleanliness and preventive maintenance.
5. Must provide coverage for others who are absent.
6. Helps operators run equipment and provide assistance during operators' break times.
7. Must actively participate and lead teams, including but not limited to: scheduling, process improvement, safety, and continuous improvement.
8. Must work safely, handle chemicals properly and ensure the safety of work mates.
9. Assist in completion of OQ/PQ on new and existing equipment.
10. Assist in development of machine settings and validated parameters for equipment.
11. Assist in identifying future and current machine component and system risks.
12. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Responsibilities Lifting Weight Min. 35 lbs.
Must be able to read, write and speak English.
Minimum Education Required:
High school diploma or equivalent
Negotiable based on experience and education.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...