Sales Professional (FT)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sales Professional - Omaha Nebraska.
BG Nebraska is growing and we are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated salesman to join our team. We are a wholesale distributor of automotive-related products marketed business to business within the automotive, fleet and agricultural industries. BG Nebraska places the highest possible value on all its employees, but this is especially true of our sales professionals.
Our salesmen focus on the following key areas:
- Becoming an expert on the technical aspect of our products and the impact of their use.
- Growing current relationships and launching new relationships in our accounts.
- Partnering with our customers to impact their business in profitability and reputation.
Being a BG Nebraska sales professional requires the following qualities and skills:
- A strong motivation to succeed.
- A high energy level.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Verbal communication expertise.
- Willingness to overturn objections.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work within a team with an eye on everyone’s success.
- A clean driving record and background.
Pay and benefits:
- Full benefits package.
- A territory of existing customers to grow from.
- Commission-based pay structure.
- A company-provided vehicle.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with a cover letter to be considered.About BGNE, Inc.:
BG Nebraska is a wholesale distributor of specialized automotive related products we market not only to the automotive industry, but also to agricultural and industrial companies. We have distribution locations in both Nebraska and Minnesota. We currently have 14 professional salesmen. Our home office is in Lincoln Nebraska with an additional warehouse in Dundas Minnesota.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...