CACI is seeking for talented IT/Engineer professionals that are excited to improve battlespace awareness and decision making support at all echelons across Combat Air Force (AF) Command and Control (C2) and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) enterprise, Intelligence Community (IC), Joint, and Coalition air, space, cyberspace, and intelligence components, systems, and architectures. You’ll support operations and maintenance (O&M) and research and development (R&D) for AF C2 & ISR related research, studies, analysis, operations, and you’ll increase mission effectiveness, improve information security, and implement new and emerging information access, processing, analysis and dissemination technologies in response to critical AF and IC multi-domain needs across Air, Space, and Cyber. This is your opportunity to work with a highly talented engineering team that builds technology that bridges software and intelligence community needs. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose us and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
What You’ll Get to Do:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...