Physical Therapist - Resource
CHI Health in Omaha, NE
- Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health - Physical Therapist
- Type: Part Time
- Compensation: $79,440.00 - 103,650.00 / Year*
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 0
Primary Location: NE > OMAHA > LAKESIDE
As a Physical Therapist, your success is measured by outcomes. You directly help your patients restore function, improve mobility, prevent or limit physical disabilities, and promote their overall fitness and health. You work hard to make sure they are able to live their lives to the fullest. That s a pretty important job and that s why are looking for passionate PT s to join our team.
What you ll do:
- Conduct patient evaluations
- Develop appropriate individual treatment plans
- Comprehensive discharge planning for physical therapy patients
- Help patients prevent, manage, and improve their conditions
- Evaluate patient outcomes to determine effectiveness of treatments
Why you want to work with us:
- Nationally accredited inpatient/outpatient physical rehabilitation center
- The only health system in the world to be triple accredited in care for chest pain, heart failure and atrial fibrillation by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
- One of only four Trauma Centers in the U.S. that have earned the Joint Commission accreditation in Orthopedic Trauma
Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy School with any of the following degrees or combination of these degrees: BS, MS, MPT or DPT
Must be licensed in the State of Nebraska or Iowa as a Physical Therapist
BLS or BLS instructor certification is required upon hire. Acceptable credentialing bodies and certifications include the following: American Red Cross: CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, American Safety and Health Institute: CPR, PRO, must say Professional Level-with AED , and American Heart Association: Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
Associated topics: activity therapist, inpatient, lactation, lactation consultant, movement disorder, orthopedic, physical therapist, physical therapy, therapist, therapist physical
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!