It’s pretty cool Radiologic Technologists are often referred to as Rad Techs. It must be because they have a pretty rad job. (Get it?) We rely on our Rad Techs to review and evaluate images to other care team member to ensure our patients receive an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. So, yes, we think that’s pretty rad. If imaging is your calling, it’s time to talk to us!
What you’ll do:
- Review and evaluate developed x-rays and computer-generated information to determine if images are satisfactory for diagnostic purposes
- Operate or oversee operation of radiologic or magnetic imaging equipment to produce images of the body
- Use radiation safety measures and protection devices to ensure safety of yourself and patients
- Position imaging equipment and adjust controls to set exposure time and distance, according to specification of examination
- Communicate finding to other care team members
Why you should choose us:
What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
- Must be registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Bachelor’s degree in Radiologic Technology or related field