An exciting locum tenens cardiology physician opportunity is now available in Nebraska. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a NE state license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with call, and the facility handles a light patient load. The facility uses Epic EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS and BLS certification.
If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know, and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NE state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: 7 days on/7 days off
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: Low patient volume
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, chf, electrophysiology, failure, hhp, invasive, non invasive