A facility in Nebraska seeks a locum tenens neurosurgery physician. The assignment schedule will consist of call coverage. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible and fellowship trained in pediatric neurosurgery. CompHealth can help physicians without a NE state license obtain one.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NE state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Call coverage
- Other Certification: Must be fellowship trained in pediatric neurosurgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician