We are helping a Nebraska-based medical center that is currently seeking a PM&R physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday between 8 am and 5 pm between the acute rehab unit and the clinic. You will see 18 - 19 patients per day. You should be board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation. You need to have an active NE state license for this assignment.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC required
- License: NE state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday between 8 am and 5 pm
- Caseload: 18 - 19 patients per day
- Procedures: Concussion evaluations
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: board, breast, cosmetic, microsurgery, msg, procedures, reconstructive, surgery plastic, tenens, ucsf