We are currently helping a medical center in Nebraska that is in need of an invasive cardiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be one weekend of call per month, and you will see 2 - 5 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified with ACLS and BLS certification. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a NE state license. The EMR is Cerner EMR.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC required
- License: NE state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: One weekend of call per month
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 2 - 5 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, heart, interventional, non interventional, non invasive