Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Own and lead the Fiserv payments application
• Ability to understand and contribute to the technical direction of the application
• Work closely with product manager in delivering a best in class application
• Use agile methodology, overseeing all development efforts to include application design, continuous integration, continuous delivery and test automation
• Monitor and manage the application which includes (and not limited to) application performance, redundancy, system utilization, and capacity (future) planning
• Strong attention to detail with the ability handle changing priorities and multiple projects at the same time in a dynamic environment
• Ability to demonstrate strong leadership to include taking ownership for initiatives
• Interface between business and technology
• Facilitate collaboration across teams to resolve issues
• Responsible for staff development and promotion through the use of annual performance reviews, service observations, and client surveys.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to prepare and analyze data in a logical manner and be able to summarize findings to both a technical and non-technical audience
*The above list does not include all responsibilities.
• Bachelor's degree in CIS, MIS, EE, or other related degrees.
• 10+ years of software development experience
• Experience with automation for testing, continuous integration, code coverage, and build processes
• Full understanding of Object Oriented programming principles
• Working knowledge of Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio, NUnit, Jenkins, Bitbucket and GIT
• Strong technologist with a broad skillset
• 5+ years of experience in leading enterprise applications and teams
• 5+ years of experience in designing, coding, and testing applications using .NET C# and SQL Server
• 3+ years’ experience in API development using REST/JSON, SOAP/XML, Web services
• Agile-based team development and continuous deployment methodology
• Technical knowledge of financial card payment applications
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
• Work effectively under pressure, independently, and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
• Experience working with remote and offshore development teams
• Working knowledge of Splunk, AppDynamics, Confluence, Jira, Clarity and Remedy
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet