Hiring Flatbed Truck Drivers
Compensation: $43,590.00 - $63,280.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Irish Express Is Hiring Flatbed Truck Drivers Flatbed Truck Driver Benefits:
- $2,000 sign-on bonus
- Annual earnings: $65,000-$73,000 per year
- Additional pay for tarps, additional drops, and excessive layover
- Drivers average 2,500 miles per week - Consistent year-round miles!
- Quarterly eligible fuel/productivity/safety bonus up to $.06 CPM
- Late-model, well-maintained equipment - Peterbilt & Kenworth trucks
- Mostly 10-speed manual transmissions
- Fuel cards with cash advance options
- TWIC reimbursement program
- Health/dental & supplemental- AFLAC life insurance
- Paid vacation
Flatbed Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A CDL
- Minimum age: 23 years old
- 2 year of OTR or verifiable experience
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
- Possess Valid DOT Physical/Medical card
- Steady work history - excessive work history may disqualify
- No more than 4 accidents in the past 3 years (including tickets)
- No DUI or reckless driving charges in the past 3 years
- Felony convictions within the past 5 years disqualify the applicant
About Irish Express
At Irish Express, we focus on our size and specialty. We are a family-owned and operated carrier based out of Alma, Kansas. We treat our drivers like family. We know who you are and what you're about as a driver vs. being a person tied to a unit # like the big carriers. We believe in working together towards the same goals in the office and out on the road. We are proud of our drivers' safety standards, reliable on-time deliveries, hard work & dedication. We have excellent long-standing relationships with our customers, which provide year-round, reliable miles for our drivers. As a driver, we realize home-time, competitive pay, good communication and fair treatment are essential for your happiness and success as a driver. When you become a driver in the Irish Express fleet, you become part of the family.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a truck, company driver, company driver needed, company driving solo, dedicated truck, regional driving, regional driving route, regular home time, tanker truck driver
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...