Regional / Line Haul / Class A driver / No touch / Dry van
Employment Type: Full-Time
- $800 - $1000 total average weekly pay
- $1500 sign on bonus
- 2000 - 2500 average miles per week
- Line haul
- Company driver (solo)
- Dry van
- 5 days on, 2 days off
- 5 - 6 required days out
- No guaranteed weekends home
- 100% live load / unload
- 100% no touch freight
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Paid holidays
Thanksgiving and Christmas guaranteed off
- Paid vacation
1 week paid vacation after 1 calendar year of service. 2 weeks paid after 5 years of service
Pet and rider policy
- Pets are allowed
Pets will be allowed per case basis ONLY NO AGGRESSIVE ANIMALS
- Riders are allowed
After 90 days with no accidents or write ups and rider MUST be over the age of 18. No Children under 18 allowed
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
Carrier and truck information
- Carrier size of less than 19 trucks
- Mostly automatic trucks
- Governed trucks at 70 mph on cruise control (may vary when off cruise control)
- Taking truck home is not allowed.
- At least 21 years old
- Class A license
- Not qualified if you have night driving restriction
- Tractor trailer experience
- at least 2 years in the last 4 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be able to pass urine test
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic proficiency in the English language
- Must have a valid DOT medical card
- Good driving record
- Stable work history
Loading some great jobs for you...