Matheson Diesel Technicians
Compensation: $44,360.00 - $61,230.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hiring Diesel Mechanics In Waverly, NE
Apply or Call Today To Learn More About Our Opportunities
* Competitive Pay
* Health & Dental Insurance
* 401(k) with company matching
* Company-wide commitment to SAFETY
* Direct Deposit
* Mechanic Bonus Initiative Program
* Uniforms and Safety Boots furnished
* 2 years of diesel mechanic experience/highway equipment maintenance or relevant training from a Technical School.
* DOT air brake certification and annual federal vehicle inspection certification
* CDL A with Hazmat/Tanker Endorsements is preferred but not required
* Strong Knowledge of DOT and Safety Regulations
* Basic computer skills along with written and oral communication skills
* Extremely organized and effective at time management
* High school graduate with additional training such as technical school classes.
* Hydraulic system background preferred
* Preferred diagnostic background to include Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Eaton Transmission and International Engines
* Provide own hand tools and chest with tools up to 1-1/4'
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...