Diesel Truck Mechanic
Mechanics Hub in Norfolk, NE
- Industry: Automotive - Diesel Mechanic/Technician
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $44,360.00 - 61,230.00 / Year*
A truck-repair facility in business for over 50 years is looking to hire several Diesel Truck Mechanics! This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to obtain dealership-level experience and training.
The Ideal Diesel Truck Technician Will Have:
- At least 3+ years' truck and/or engine repair experience
- Solid experience diagnosing and repairing electronic/electrical issues, air brakes, and troubleshooting hydraulic systems
- Own tools, valid driver s license and clean driving record
$20.00 - $30.00/hr + $2.00/hr shift premium if working afternoons. Starting wages will reflect experience level and previous training. Benefits include:
- Company-Paid benefits (STD/LTD, Life and Cancer Insurance, AD&D) after 30 days
- Competitive Benefit Package (Health, Vision, Dental) after 30 days
- 401K After 1 yr
- PTO (Holidays and Vacation)
- Ongoing Training
- Company Paid Uniforms and Cleaned
Days, 7:00am - 5:00pm OR 8:00am - 6:00pm (Monday - Friday). Must be able to work half day Saturdays once a month. Overtime is available and paid after 40 hours.
Name: Mark Bautista
Direct Toll-Free: 1-844-###-####
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!