At NTT DATA we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
Req ID: 43836
In these roles, you will be responsible for:
* Reviewing and auditing insurance policy production to ensure highest level of customer service is being provided.
* Measuring employee performance against set quality audit parameters for document processing and claim production processing.
* Providing audit feedback and recommendations to associates and may aid in coaching process
* Collaborating with Training & Development team to enhance quality guidelines, policies, and procedures to achieve organizational objectives.
* Maintaining a thorough understanding of policy, and demonstrate an ability to follow established processes and procedures.
Required Qualifications for these roles include:
* 2+ year(s) of experience in a document center role that followed a standard set of processes and required a high standard customer service.
* 1+ year(s) of experience in a role where performance metrics were utilized to measure and motivate individuals, teams, and departments
* 1+ year(s) of experience in a role that required you to provide feedback and recommendations to peers
* 1+ years of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
* Ability to lift 30lbs.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Experience in a Quality Assurance role in a call center or the service
* Life Insurance and/or Annuity industry experience
* Coaching or mentoring experience
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.