Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Western Nebraska, 1.5 Hours from Cheyenne, WY- Permanent/Full-Time (Elkhorn)
Opportunity Healthcare in Elkhorn, NE
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing - Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Type: Full Time
- Seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- 5 days per week (36 clinical hours)
- Phone call 5 nights per month; 1 weekend per month with Inpatient rounding on BHC Saturday & Sunday with a few consults on the med/surg floors.
- 95% outpatient work
- See both adults and children
- Competitive salary plus sign on bonus
- Full benefits package
- Job Reference #08957
An exceptional hospital in western Nebraska is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join their staff. The schedule is 5 days per week (36 clinical hours) - 95% outpatient work. Phone call is 5 nights per month; 1 weekend per month with Inpatient rounding on BHC Saturday & Sunday with a few consults on the med/surg floors. The incoming provider will see both adults and children. The facility is offering a competitive salary plus sign on bonus and a comprehensive benefits package including student loan forgiveness, retirement, CME and relocation allowance. This community is a national monument area so there is an abundance of outdoor recreation to enjoy. Please contact us today be considered for this position.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Associated topics: anesthetist, arnp, assessments, clinical, cna, family, family nurse practioner, gyn, ob, physician assistant
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Elkhorn, NE!